Michael J. Jackson Association is the first such type of legally registered organization, founded by polish fans. We decide
to start the association after Jackson's death to keep memory of his name, carrer, charity and human being as also
to continue some part of his charity activity.
Our goals are:
- Creating memories places of Michael Joseph Jackson in the area of Rzeczpospolita Polska.
- Supporting memory of Michael Joseph Jackson.
- Supporting projects concerning dance schools, which offer lessons of Michael Jackson dance
- Popularization Michael Joseph Jackson person as also his artistic achievements.
Which are realizing by:
- Getting organize meeting of members of association and discuss about up to date problems and tasks.
- Charity activity according to notions creating and supporting by Michael Joseph Jackson.
- Getting organize exhibitions.
- Getting organize dance tournaments.
- Collecting souvenirs of Michael Joseph Jackson.
- Leading website.
- Cooperation with media.
First released projects:
- FlashMob (group of people ( 12 - 30 age), was dancing arrangement to Beat It song, in 5 places in Warsaw on date August 29, 2009)
- "SMJJ" with Bemowo city hall, named the Bemowo's Amphitheatre name of Michael Jackson. This
dedication was made to commemorate Michael Jackson's biggest concert of the "HIStory
Tour" that took place on September 20, 1996 on Warsaw's Bemowo Airport which was his one and only
in our country. The show gathered audience about 120, 000 people. In the amphitheatre
took place several concerts in memory of Jackson and his concert from September 20, 2009 to September 2011.
The performers from SMJJ are: Hubert Torzewski and Biezan Band